Monday, April 4, 2016

Logos Post





I grew up watching PBS KIDS and so I see the logo all the time. I really like the colors used to make the logo simple. Because it is PBS for kids, the image is of a kid too.








The first things I noticed about this logo were the two C's that formed a camera. Without looking at the word Photography, I knew the logo had something to do with pictures. I also found it interesting because the two C's were taken from the name.




I liked this logo because the word FOCUS made me focus on the C. Around the C was a bracket type of thing I see every time I take a picture with my phone and I try to focus on a certain spot.
This logo caught my attention because of the slogan and the little key in the middle. The first word is KEY and right after is a little key shaped with the word OF. It was not confusing to read either.


I liked the idea of this logo because the little image looked like an actual bike with wings attached. Then FLYCYCLE would make sense. The slogan under it also connected back because the wings and bicycle were together as ONE.


This last logo I found I liked a lot. It says POISON and the actual drink which is a bit orange-ish has bubbles to make it look like poison. The cat head also looks cute and not too scary. I think a more adorable cat would make sense to use to advertise juice and not some dangerous drink.

1 comment:

  1. Viviannnnnn, we have the same interests!! well yes you said that before. We both like the Key of Life, FlyCycle, and especially the PoisonCat one. I think we both really like combination logos because the same ones that we chose are all combination logos since there is both text and image. Our style is also similar because we both like the style of the text as Sans Serif.

    ReplyDelete